Conscious Capitalism Central Ohio is our local branch of the international movement. We are dedicated to cultivating the theory and practice of Conscious Capitalism and supporting the local community by serving as a resource on your journey to becoming a more conscious business.
Conscious Capitalism is a way of thinking about capitalism and business that better reflects where we are in the human journey, the state of our world today, and the innate potential of business to make a positive impact on the world. Conscious businesses are galvanized by higher purposes that serve, align, and integrate the interests of all their major stakeholders.
We will share:
- Details on our chapter goals for the year
- Information about how to get involved in the chapter in 2018
- An overview of our events for the next four months
- Details of the Conscious Capitalism International Conference in Dallas in April
- A short presentation on how Facebook and BlackRock (one of the world's largest invest firms) are moving towards the principles of Conscious Capitalism
Following this short program, we will host a Q&A with the founding board of the Central Ohio Chapter to answer questions related to your business or about the chapter and movement.
This is a great opportunity to meet with business owners and individuals who share the belief that meaningful, conscious businesses can transform lives and communities as well as the bottom line.
Join us for drinks, light bites, snacks and lively conversation at our first event of the year!