Work isn't a means to an end. It's a journey. One fueled by the search for purpose, trust, relevance, and relationships.
At Hopewell, we bring together thoughtful professionals through learning and communal experiences to enable a connected and engaged community. As a result, professionals develop with each other, their community, and are fueled to build a thriving career.
Hopewell fills a gap in the marketplace to connect professionals through personal interactions in locations that have uncompromising quality and service. Our membership model allows for individuals and corporate entities to engage and join the community at the level appropriate and comfortable for them, giving a bridge to closer partnerships, talent, and even customers.
- A comfortable and secure space for professionals to work
- A platform for groups within the professional community to both informally and formally convene
- A resource for inspiring and educational events to help improve yourself and your business
- The uniting force that brings together professionals of all industry and sizes
- A social club for anything from happy hours to intramural softball team recruiting
- A co-working company like WeWork
- A small business advocate like The Chamber of Commerce
- A startup accelerator
Hopewell is headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. Columbus is known as the test kitchen of American culture.
We are driven to create the future we want to live in and are personally and professional invested in this mission. We truly believe that being a member of Hopewell will add value not only to individuals, but will also impact the progress of our society. Success for Hopewell is being a positive and necessary part of the communities in which we live and work to help drive the personal and economic growth.
The Hopewell Culture and Tradition
Columbus is also home to the rich Hopewell culture and tradition. The Hopewell culture refers to an artifactual-observed culture and way of life that developed across the Midwest, with its epicenter in Ohio. It's well-known for its intricate trading systems, development of agrarian tools, and an artisan class. Ahead of its time, the Hopewell culture engaged all of the professions to create a thriving society. This culture has given shape and name to what Hopewell Works is today and will be in the future.